Analog intelligence answers the question:
Has this happened before, and what can I learn from it before I invest heavily in primary market research?
Business/competitive intelligence to inform the analog case studies follows strict guidelines:
- Follow company CI guidelines and Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Code of Ethics.
- Never tape calls without permission.
- Develop and work from core information needs: client-approved list of questions.
- Offer honoraria, if appropriate; not offered to investment analysts or if client preference.
- Provide maximum flexibility in location, time of day, day of week, length of call, and whether to speak via phone or in person.
- Provide confidence level in statements made in report based on ability to confirm information with other sources.