Advantage Healthcare creates, moderates, and reports for both internal and external workshops.
Our staff has been formally trained to run workshops (Riva Institute, Communispond, and other leading communications training programs). We have organized, moderated, and participated in workshops across corporate functions and across dozens of medical specialties, addressing a wide assortment of needs.
Advantage Healthcare is the ideal group to assist you, offering the following services and benefits:
- You can participate in the workshop, we will moderate.
- You will feel confident that the details of arrangements, timing, invitations, and confirmations will be handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Content will be strategically on point: a facilitator’s guide will be available and we will work with you to create strawmen questions to ensure that all the key points on your mind are covered.
- The workshop will start and stop on time, the room/facility will be appropriate, the ice breaker will be suitable, and all supplies needed will be on site; no last minute rush to source a missing item.
- A summary report of learnings and recommendations are delivered quickly so that you can use the information to take the next steps.
Workshops may include:
Building a business case
Examples of workshops include:
- Positioning a marketed product that was licensed and being relaunched by another company
- Training on pharmaceutical marketing and brainstorming strategic and tactical initiatives for a new diagnostic test
- Identifying the most appropriate division to manage a critical care business franchise
- Team building
- Scenario message development and war gaming for a product launch that was delayed due to government shutdown