The senior team at Advantage Healthcare has been creating and validating product forecasts and conducting market sizing exercises for more than 20 years, based on strong corporate-side and consulting-side positions and assignments.
Our approach is:
- In a format you can use (Excel)
- Completely referenced and reproducible; there is no guesswork involved in sourcing the assumptions
- Owned by you; Advantage Healthcare retains no rights to the market or product model
We welcome the tough assignments, for example, where:
- No ICD-9 or ICD-10 codes identify the condition
- No audit data to confirm trends or study analogs
- Challenging, unique settings (ambulances, corporate health services, college health services)
- Current “treatments” are procedures and not drugs
- Most products “treat” and your product is for diagnosis, or vice versa
- Your product is not a drug; it may be a service or a unique device used in the treatment setting
Forecasts have been created as part of commercial assessments, for independent, objective “validation” of client forecasts (pipeline and licensing opportunities), or for new indication/new formulations/new audiences for in-line products or services.