Office Coordinator/Project Analyst Job Open
Company and Background:
Advantage Healthcare is a boutique strategic support group for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, in operations for 22 years, with 2 offices in New Jersey, 1 in New York City, and 1 in Palo Alto, California. This position is located in the main office in Princeton, New Jersey. It is part time (20-30 hours, 5 day/week).
The responsibilities of this position include both project/research-related (75%) and administrative (25%) tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Internet research, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and MS Word to support research and complete reports and presentations
- Confirming phone numbers and addresses and possibly recruiting for interviews that will be conducted by senior staff members.
- Obtaining documents (reprints), invoices, and communicating with team members to ensure coordination and production of deliverables including binders, handouts, and electronic media
- Fact-checking calculations and proofing documents
- Ordering office supplies from multiple vendors, including USPS, monitoring inventory of materials and monitoring accounts with those suppliers
- Phone Coverage; includes screening calls; contact with phone, IT, paper shredding, building management, and other vendors as needed
- Maintenance of fax machine and copier/perform reading of meter twice per month
- Train and monitor interns (if appropriate)
- Maintaining, issuing, and tracking company e-newsletter
- Filing, photocopying, faxing as needed
- Candidates for this position must have excellent computer skills, including fluency, proficiency, and accuracy in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge in MS Access is a plus.
- Candidates must be articulate, professional, and strong team players.
- Candidates must be interested in working in a fast-paced and growing entrepreneurial organization.
- Candidates will preferably live within a 30-minute commute of the office, and should not expect to work remotely in this position.
- Candidates must either have experience or strong interest in healthcare-related work.
- Flexibility to check emails or other tasks with clients or subcontractors located in other regions of the world.